If you leave information when you call us or visit either our website or social media channels (clearly run by Team Magnus Ltd), here is what happens to your data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- If you have opted in to our newsletter, we may send promotional emails about new products or offers which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may also contact you by email, phone or post for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We have put in place strong physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest, but such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time - contact details below.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under this domain’s governing privacy laws. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Team Magnus Ltd, Excel House, Auchterarder, PH3 1GW, UK or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There are limited circumstances where we may share some of your data with others and they are as follows:
- We will disclose specific information about you if required to do so by law, governmental request, process or court order or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to comply.